Here are 13 things to know about the charts this week.
1. Make that seven weeks for Grande's "7 Rings" atop the Hot 100, tying her personal best reign. Click here for the story.
2. Women are dominating the Hot 100 so far in 2019, thanks to Grande, Gaga and Halsey. Click here for the analysis.
3. Grande also rules the Billboard Artist 100 for a 12th total week, while Lil Nas X debuts. Click here for the post.
4. On the latest Chart Beat Podcast, Gary Trust and Trevor Anderson chat about Grande's continued chart supremacy and welcome iHeartRadio chief product officer Chris Williams for a very meta chat about podcasts. Click here to listen.
5. Over on the Pop Shop Podcast, Keith Caulfield and Katie Atkinson talk all things Jonas Brothers, and how their first Hot 100 No. 1, "Sucker," is hitting at the perfect time. Plus, a chat with rising artist Liv, whose latest single "Damn" has become her highest-charting Pop Songs hit. Click here to listen.
6. In the latest edition of Five Burning Questions, Billboard staffers discuss Lil Nas X's "Old Town Road," which bounds into the Hot 100's top 40. Click here for the roundtable.
7. Gaga and Cooper's A Star Is Born soundtrack has surpassed 1 million in U.S. sales, according to Nielsen Music. When had she last crossed that threshold? Click here for the answer.
8. Luke Combs rules all five country charts yet again and scores his longest Country Airplay reign. Click here for the recap.
9. Driven by its viral hit "Baby Shark," Pinkfong hits No. 1 on the Emerging Artists chart, while Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke debuts. Click here for the story.
10. Netflix's Triple Frontier sparked sales and stream gains for classic Fleetwood Mac and Metallica tracks. Click here for the post.
11. Disturbed scores its record-breaking sixth consecutive No. 1 on the Mainstream Rock Songs chart. Click here for details.
12. Daddy Yankee's "Con Calma," featuring Snow, rules three Latin airplay charts. The song reworks the latter's 1993 Hot 100 No. 1 "Informer." Click here for more.
13. Panic! at the Disco's Pray for the Wicked Tour has approached a career-best $50 million. Click here for the story.