Three many years after Tiffany's breakthrough single "I Think We're Alone Now" spent two weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 (in November 1987), it tops one more tally: The Hollywood Reporter's Top TV Songs chart, powered by Tunefind, for February 2019, due to its synch in Netflix's The Umbrella Academy.
Rankings for the Top TV Songs chart are primarily based on tune and present knowledge offered by Tunefind and ranked utilizing a components mixing that knowledge with gross sales and streaming info tracked by Nielsen Music through the corresponding interval.
"I Think We're Alone Now" performs within the first episode of The Umbrella Academy. Netflix launched the complete first season Feb. 15. During February, the tune drew 2.9 million U.S. streams and offered eight,000 downloads.
Of the 10-position Top TV Songs chart, seven spots are occupied by songs featured in The Umbrella Academy. In the highest 5, just one observe is from one other present: Harry Nilsson's "Gotta Get Up," from Russian Doll, at No. three.
Check out the complete chart beneath:
Rank, Title, Artist, TV Show (Network)
1. "I Think We're Alone Now," Tiffany, The Umbrella Academy (Netflix)
2. "Run Boy Run," Woodkid, The Umbrella Academy (Netflix)
three. "Gotta Get Up," Harry Nilsson, Russian Doll (Netflix)
four. "Istanbul," They Might Be Giants, The Umbrella Academy (Netflix)
5. "This Year's Love," David Gray, The Umbrella Academy (Netflix)
6. "Say a Little Prayer," Lianne La Havas, This Is Us (NBC)
7. "Phantom of the Opera Medley," Lindsey Stirling, The Umbrella Academy (Netflix)
eight. "No Expectations," AG that includes Barcelona, The Good Doctor (ABC)
9. "Never Tear Us Apart," Paloma Faith, The Umbrella Academy (Netflix)
10. "Shingaling," Tom Swoon, The Umbrella Academy (Netflix)